To discuss how social media marketing can help your local business grow, click on Contact Us today, or email: email@example.com
- Benefits Of Using Socal Media For Local Businesses
- Seven Steps To Make Social Media Work For Your Business
As we collectively ease forward following the recent constraints, all businesses need to employ every tool available to restock the order book. Social network marketing is one such feature, readily available to all. Overlook or ignore it, and you’re missing a relatively inexpensive tool to help your business grow.
Social media marketing needs both technique and creativity. While it might seem frustrating, its significance within your marketing strategy and commercial benefit, cannot be overstated. Research has shown that a significant majority of marketing professionals are utilising social media apps, and the majority of salespeople outsell their peers by using social media sites for their company. Realising sales is vital, yet social media’s advantages expand far beyond enhancing sales.
It’s estimated that some 50% of small organisations, even now, aren’t using social media to promote their company. That’s a disconcerting number. A lot more worrying is that an additional c. 25% do not plan to make use of social media sites in the future! That’s akin to actively choosing to ignore someone who wants to buy your product/service; which, unless there’s a good reason, is not a recommended business strategy! There’s a sizeable difference between those seeing the benefits of social media sites and those battling to get started.
As you’re reading this article, we’re going to assume that you’re considering creating a social media marketing campaign and looking for some inspiration over how to use social media for your business or you’ve dipped your toe into it, but not seen any real benefit. We offer affordable social media management. To discuss further, contact us today: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At its simplest, the benefits of social network marketing are:
- It’s easier to spread the word about your products and services
- Raises the profile of your brand more quickly than more traditional methods with your target market
- Access is, relatively, inexpensive
- Increases traffic to your website
Both Facebook and Twitter enable you to review the reach as well as provide an Insight of all your posts. To review Insights:
- Facebook – go to the web page for which you’re the Admin, and the information should be next to your cover image.
- Twitter – click on the bar diagram that’s at the bottom of each tweet that you’ve posted.
Whether your researching how to make social media work for your business or you’re working with a social media marketing agency, the following is a list of 7 steps to take …
- Determine who is your ideal client
- Establish which social media platform is their preferred site and focus your effort accordingly, at least initially.
- Create brand recognition
- Place your logo freely, yet tactically.
- Update your profile and cover pictures if necessary.
- Ensure the aesthetic elements of your brand are well represented
- Nike’s Twitter page is a useful reference page. They place their logo on both their profile photo and cover picture without being overbearing. The cover photo is specifically useful as it aligns their logo to the idea of running; reinforcing the brand. A dependable social media site’s advertising method will create a conversation about the brand and products/services sold.
- Ensure your website is linked to all your social media sites.
- When using Facebook, set up a business page, which will need to be associated with a Facebook personal account. Ensure that there’s nothing on the personal account that could be considered detrimental to your business.
- Engage and interact with those who comment on your posts. This will help you to:
- Understand the tone and language used
- If you’re unclear how to match the tone and style of your audience, social listening will help. An example, if your audience is more youthful, pay attention to any slang used and copy as appropriate.
- Identify emerging trends or trends you market is following
- Identify your market’s pains and challenges
- Demonstrates to Google et al., that you’re a legitimate and active business. This helps with SEO and organic ranking.
- Understand the tone and language used
- Tell stories/share tales of individuals who utilise your product and services. If the individual posted a positive comment, share it too as it helps to spread the word.
- Target market research resembles social listening. It browses the keywords your target market will be making use of; however, it’s more focused on your particular item.
A robust financial investment in your customer solution can build purposeful partnerships between your business and your consumers. Social media provides a quick and accessible route for your clients to reflect on their experience (good and bad) with your business. Regrettably, people are more likely to post about negative experiences than positive, of which there are many examples. Social media enables instant interaction. If you’re on the receiving end of negative comments, don’t shy away from it; acknowledge the post and seek a means to resolve.
The steps listed above are, in the main, equally applicable for B2B and B2C businesses. There will be some variations on the strategy designed and executed.
DMS is a digital agency, based in Surrey, working with local business like yours, in London and the Home Counties, providing social media outsourcing for small business. Contact us today to discuss how we can help you improve your financial return through the use of social media marketing.
#whatissocialmediausedfor #importanceofsocialmedia #socialmediaexamples #socialmediaadvantages #socialmediaapps #socialmediadisadvantages #typesofsocialmedia